- FocusandRead.com ships all orders USPS. Every product we ship is packed according to shipping standards. Since we ship according to standards all shipping claims will be brought directly to USPS. Please contact us with any questions regarding this. See Shipping Damages for more information.
- All orders shipped within Missouri are subject to 6.925% MO State Sales Tax, which will be automatically calculated into your grand total.
- We normally use USPS First Class Mail delivery for our shipments. USPS Priority Mail is also available by customer request and when specified during the ordering process. Tracking numbers will be provided for domestic packages mailed by either method.
- We accept and can provide shipping for International Orders. For your safety and security, we use the PayPal Invoice services for these orders. Please email us at email@example.com to request such an invoice (will include shipping/handling costs) or call 314-892-3897 for details and shipping/handling cost estimates. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to do this. Most major credit cards are accepted by the online PayPal Invoice service.
- We strive to ship our products within 1-2 business days. If an order is placed early in a business day it usually ships out the same day. If a partial order is shipped separately or backordered, you will be emailed with additional tracking numbers or notified of the backorder date and when the item is expected to ship. Transit times for International Orders can vary depending on conditions at the time of shipment.
- Orders will not be processed on weekends or holidays.
- As soon as your product has been shipped, you will be sent an email containing the tracking number (for domestic orders in the U.S. and when possible for International Orders). You can also track your shipping in Order Tracking on our website. This will allow you to track your product quickly and easily over the internet or by phone.
We will provide a product replacement or refund the purchase price (not including shipping & handling) for an item returned. Please call 314-892-3897 prior to returning product. Returns must be received in original packaging, unassembled, and in like-new condition no later than 30 days from order date. Refunds will be given for the order amount less the original shipping and handling charges
- All products are inspected before being shipped, but damages may occur during shipping. If product is received damaged, it must be reported to the shipping company – usually USPS – within 24 hours. All boxes and packing material must be saved. It is possible that the shipping company may want to inspect these materials. Please notify us of the damage after you have reported the claim to the shipping company. Upon receiving credit from the carrier, the product will be re-shipped.
- Of course, if the incorrect product is shipped, or the product is defective, we will correct it.
Missouri – 6.925 % (of order subtotal)
NOTE: For all International Shipments OR orders OVER $1,000, please email us or call 314-892-3897 for pricing and special shipping arrangements. (Please see above for details.)